We have been making people smile for nearly three decades, and as of August 2021 we are recognised as a DIAMOND APEX INVISALIGN provider, placing us in the TOP 1% OF ALL INVISALIGN providers in the UK.
we love doing
What is Invisalign and How Does It Work?
Invisalign is a removable brace system that uses a series of near invisible, custom-made aligners that straighten, align, and move teeth without using traditional metal wires or brackets. The great thing about Invisalign is that the aligners are transparent and virtually invisible, therefore nobody is going to realise that you are having treatment – unless you tell them.
Gone are the wires and brackets associated with traditional braces!
Over the course of Invisalign treatment, you will be given a series of removable aligners that look like retainers. These are made from clear plastic which makes them ideal for kids, teenagers and adults who do not want their orthodontic treatment to be obvious. They are also removable, so you can take them out when you need to eat, brush your teeth or play sport.
The aligners are custom designed using our high-tech 3D iTero scanning technology so there are no horrible moulds, impressions … or gagging!
For best results, Invisalign aligners need to be worn for 20 to 22 hours a day. Treatment time can range from 6 to 24+ months depending on how severe your problems are, however, we have treated cases that have taken as little as three months!
Finance options are available, contact our friendly team for more information.
Types of Invisalign treatment:
- Invisalign First – Invisalign for young children. Specifically designed for children who have baby teeth and are still growing.
- Invisalign Teen – Invisalign for Teenagers. Invisalign treatment specifically designed for teenagers irrespective of the severity.
- Invisalign for Adults -which can treat all mild, moderate, or severe orthodontic problems
Benefits of Invisalign treatment:
Your Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating, brushing and flossing, making them an ideal option if you are after a low fuss option. Our patients tell us that they love the fact that their Invisalign braces are:
- Almost invisible: It’s barely noticeable whilst you’re having your teeth straightened
- Custom-made: Each set of aligners are made to be comfortable and unique to your teeth
- Removable when needed: Eat and brush, play musical instruments and play sport as normal throughout treatment
- Less painful: Invisalign aligners can be less painful than traditional metal braces
- No emergencies at all as there are no breakages; you do not have to worry about taking time off your busy schedule.
ITERO technology and how we use it:
We can create a 3D image of your teeth in just a few minutes using an iTero scanner, a leading digital scanner from the makers of Invisalign® clear aligner.